1 exhausted; "my father's words had left me jaded and depressed"- William Styron [syn: wearied]
2 dulled by surfeit; "the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes"
EtymologyFrom jade, a worn-out horse, possibly from jalda. As a term of abuse for a woman, it dates from 1560. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=jaded&searchmode=none
- Rhymes with: -eɪdɛd
Jaded may refer to:
- Jaded (movie), a 1996 film starring Carla Gugino
- Jaded (Green Day), a song by Green Day from the Insomniac album
- Jaded (Aerosmith song), a song by Aerosmith from the album Just Push Play
- Jaded, a song by Blindspott off of their self-titled album Blindspott
- Jaded (album), a 2003 album by To/Die/For
- Jaded (These Years), a song by Mest from the Mest self-titled album
- Jaded (film), a 2002 skateboard film from Thrasher Magazine
- Jaded (comic), An online comic by Hector Lowe
- Jaded, a song of Operation Ivy.
allayed, apathetic, ausgespielt, benumbed, blase, bone-weary, bored, bushed, cloyed, crammed, dead, debilitated, disgusted, dispirited, dog-tired, done, done up, dopey, dormant, drooping, droopy, drugged, dull, effete, emptied, enervated, enfeebled, engorged, exanimate, exhausted, fagged, faint, fainting, far-gone, fatigued, fed up, fed-up, feeling faint, flagging, footsore, frazzled, full, full of, glutted, good and tired, gorged, heavy, hebetudinous, inanimate, inert, irked, lackadaisical, laid low, languid, languorous, leaden, lethargic, life-weary, lifeless, listless, lumpish, melancholic, melancholy, moribund, numb, overfed, overfull, overgorged, oversaturated, overstuffed, phlegmatic, played out, pooped, ready to drop, replete, run ragged, run-down, sagging, sated, satiate, satiated, satisfied, saturated, seedy, shotten, sick, sick of, slaked, sleepy, slow, sluggish, somnolent, spent, splenetic, stagnant, stagnating, stuffed, stultified, supersaturated, supine, surfeited, tired, tired of, tired of living, tired to death, tired-winged, toilworn, torpid, unrefreshed, unrestored, used up, vegetable, vegetative, wan, way-weary, wayworn, weak, weakened, weaned, wearied, weariful, weary, weary unto death, weary-footed, weary-laden, weary-winged, weary-worn, wilting, with a bellyful, with a snootful, with enough of, world-weary, worn, worn down, worn-down, worn-out